Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Job!!!

I have some good news - I have a new job! I got sick of my bosses temper tantrums, so I gave my notice and start my new job on the 13th July. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anyway back to the stitching - I have nearly finished (that's right nearly finished!) Holiday Cookies. Here is my progress:
Before-

After-


Not long now, hopefully I will have finished it by my next post. Other than that I haven't done any other stitching, mostly because I have been out after work or training. We have had a locum dentist at work and she is sooooo nice, therefore we have had a few trips to the pub after work! Unfortunately she was only there for 2 weeks and now my regular, soon to be ex-boss is back :(

I do however has some cute Ginga Ninja pictures-

He likes to "display" himself in front of the fire. lol!

Last night he decided to have a little nap inside Mum's tote bag.

It was such a nice day today so I decided to got for a mountain bike ride. Still quite cold but rugged up nice and warm.

Happy stitching!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job and new horizon. Wish you every success on your business carrier.

    Lovely pictures and a very handsome cat. I do like your work as well. Your progress is great on....

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Great progress and I'm so happy you're moving on to a better job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job change - I know how it is. I quit my job last July - in the midst of the worst economic crisis - because I just couldn't deal with it anymore. I was unemployed for a year but now I have a job I absolutely love. It's like I'm not at work when I'm at work! And when I get that paycheck I'm like, "oh yeah! I WORK here! This isn't just fun!" Your fluffer is absolutely freaking ADORABLE! And your stitching is coming along BEAUTIFULLY

    ReplyDelete