Deck the Halls....

Hello everyone!

That for the kind wishes when I was sick, I am much better now, actually it only lasted 12 hours, so I was lucky.

This weekend I am at my Mum and Dads to put up the Christmas tree which I do every year. Lots of fun!
This is the stocking I made a few years ago for myself, so I am making another one (which probably won't be finished until next Christmas!) for my SIL.

On to some sad news, I recently broke up with my BF which was very sad, so I feeling a bit depressed and sad which is always worse leading up to Christmas, but I'm trying to be Christmas happy! I am also looking at a change of career, from dental assistant to quantity surveying or engineering technology. It's a bit scary changing careers but I really have had enough of dental after 13 years! So I guess I have lots to think about over the summer/Christmas holidays.

Anyways here is my happy pictures!-
The Ginga's favourite chair! He's just so cute

happy stitching!

Michelle

Comments

  1. YOur decorating is gorgeous :)! Stocking is lovely! Cat knows how to live and is trying to show an example ;). Take all the rest you need and you will find the best path. Best wishes an your new venture :) & Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to come and decorate my tree?! Change is scary but it can be scary fun too! Wishing you lots of fun and best of luck in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tree and stocking!
    Sorry to hear about the break-up but it sounds like 2013 will be a Year of New Adventures for you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

My Little French Obssesion

Trophies and a Party