Lake Como

It's been far too long since my last post, but I have been busy stitching!

First up is Lake Como Mandala, I have made a small start on this-


Using 32 count white lugana sparklies
Recommended threads

I am also coming along nicely with the Multiplication sampler-
Before-

After-


And lastly but not least, the little Paris cushion (well it will be one day...)

Before-

After-



I also have been outdoors on my bike for the first time after my shoulder operation, though I did pick the windiest day of the month to go out! Shoulder was a bit sore after but it's coming along nicely 12 weeks post-op. Bring on summer! (even if it is 6 months away)

Happy stitching!

Michelle






Comments

  1. Great progress! Love the fabric you are using for Lake Como. Great to hear that you are back out on your bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress on all your WIPs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your wips are very nice but I must admit that I love your start on the Lake Como :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely preogress, I enjoyed looking at your blog.
    Hope your shoulder heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

My Little French Obssesion