Back to Normal Life!

Finally my exam is over! I had a 3 hour calculus and algebra exam which went actually pretty well, so hopefully I pass but I don't find out until early January.

Which also means on the stitching front that I haven't don't done hardly any stitching for about 6 weeks while I was studying, though I have done a bit this week, but here are the updates anyway...

Lake Como
Before-

After-


Italian View

Before-

After-

So overall not very much progress at all!

I also had the honour of modelling a dress in a fashion show for a designer friend of mine, her collection was Parisian inspired and my dress was called "Parisian Springtime" It was so much fun to be a model and Lucy (the designer) also does everyone's hair and makeup! She is one very talented lady. Here are a few photos of my dress, but I can't show any others as she is entering them in competitions so they cannot be publicly photographed otherwise they get disqualified.

 The "Parisian Springtime" dress
Andrea (another model) and me

In 2 weeks time I am heading to Sydney to watch the V8 supercar race which will be a lot of fun as I have a pit pass and I also get a tour of one of the teams pit area, and I also get to stay with my very good friends Erika and John who happen to be getting a new standard poodle puppy at the weekend as well! So I am looking really forward to my little weekend away.

Happy stitching everyone!

Michelle


Comments

  1. So glad the stress of exams is over for you. Love the dress and it fits the theme (and you) perfectly!! Very nice stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you did well on your exam. Enjoy your extra stitching time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

My Little French Obssesion