WIPs and Stash

Another update on Chenonceau





I have started on the outer border so not far to go!

I have also had another start.... Opps!

28 count Ivory evenweave

This is another Chatelaine Design called Pompeji, I'm loving the colours so far!

I have also had these Teresa Wentzler charts for a long time, so I finally purchased some fabric to start them


Magical Night will be stitched on 28 count Ice Blue evenweave and Carousel I have 28 count Grey evenweave. Never ever again will I do a Teresa Wentzler piece on 32 count linen, I value my sanity lol.

I have also brought New York by Thea Gouverneur. Now this has 18 count aida in the kit and I will not be using that, mostly because I don't like aida much so I think I will get some evenweave 28 count. It is stitched with one strand and I am considering using 2 strands. Obviously there won't be enough thread in the kit so I will have to match up from my DMC threads . Has anyone used 2 strands? How does it look?

So all up I have a few things to get on with and the stash grows bigger and bigger!

Happy stitching!
Michelle


Comments

  1. Chenonceau is gorgeous! Love your new start as well. Can't comment on the Thea Gouverneur kit as I haven't stitch one... sorry - look forward to seeing your progress on your planned starts though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chenonceau project looks absolutely great. And your new start already looks very promising with the colours it uses.
    Good luck with your TW projects.
    I have never stitched anything by Thea Gouverneur and don't know the design you have in mind. I think you just have to try it out if you like it on 28 ct :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on Chenonceau. Pompeji is amazing when finished - those colors just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

Chenonceau Finished!