Lake Como and the Tour de France

It has been a while since my last post...oops, ok so I have been watching the Tour de France

Anyway I have done heaps on Rose of Paris

Before:



After:






I have also picked up Lake Como again, I really need to do more on this

Before:

After: 



July is also Tour de France month, so no guesses what I do at the weekends! Watching the tour and cross stitch! My favourite rider is riding for Astana and was doing very well, unfortunately he crashed and lost heaps  of time :(
 I look forward to going back to France next year to watch.

The lovely Jakob Fuglsang :)


And last but not least I got Tuscany Town mandala framed, and it is huge!


Happy stitching!

Michelle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

Chenonceau Finished!