Summer Days....

Yes summer is on it's way! Daylight savings has started so that means I can go out cycling after work! Hooray!!! Still, it doesn't that it's going to be warm....

I haven't done a lot on Roses of Paris since my last post, instead I have been stitching Venice. Now I really don't like stitching on aida, it feels like cardboard, BUT this had a pattern on the fabric, so no choice there, and for all it's stiff scratchy feeling, it stitches up really fast!


Most of it is done except for some half stitching on the bottom left corner.

Roses of Paris
Before-


After-

It's getting there!

Next up is Italian View
Before-

After-

I haven't been doing a lot of stitching with daylight savings started now, I'm usually out walking/running up the hill or cycling, I can't wait for summer!


I couldn't resist a Ginga Ninja picture to finish :)

Thanks for looking!

Michelle










Comments

  1. Gorgeous stitching, and your Ginga Ninja looks like one contented kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your blog. I love your Roses of Paris! I am stitching this one and it is the first time I can remember seeing it stitched.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

Chenonceau Finished!