Christmas, New Year and Stitching

Hi everyone

I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year. My Christmas day was lovely and it was a nice warm summer day so we get to sit outside in the sun with a few drinks.

I finished work on the 23rd December so I could do any last minute Christmas shopping and get everything prepared for the big day. Christmas day was lovey and quite hot, so it's always a bit of a struggle to eat a traditional hot Christmas dinner! I have also been doing a bit of biking which I really need to train for the bike trip I have coming up in May/June to Italy


I quite often go out in the evening when it's a bit cooler and no wind!

On the stitching front I have been quite busy. I have done a bit more on Lake Como

Before-

After-


I have also picked up Angels Proclamation again, not sure when I even started this one!



Venice is now finished


I am trying not to start anything new as I have plenty to finish, I'm sure many of you are in the same situation! 

I will leave you with a photo of the Ginga Ninja in his usual comfy pose


Happy stitching!

Michelle


Comments

  1. Congratulations on your finish and progress on your other pieces. My cats frequently take up the same pose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

My Little French Obssesion

Trophies and a Party