Italy, Spain, Portugal & Morocco!

A long overdue update but I have been away for 5 weeks on my holiday :)

Firstly I went to Italy to see the last 11 days of the Giro d'Italia (Tour of Italy cycle race) which was very exciting and a lot of fun!

Passo dello Stelvio, Italy

Lots of biking up some really big mountains! the Passo dello Stelvio is 2770 m and even though it's really high it is a nice ride up there

Next I went to Spain and spent a week with my friend in Barcelona before heading of to Madrid for the start of my bus tour.
 Madrid
Toledo
 Bull fighting ring in Madrid
The Alhambra (Which I now have a cross stitch pattern from Chatelaine designs to do!)
 The Medina (markets) in Morocco
Morocco
 Seville
 Plaza de Espana, Seville

 Lisbon, Portugal
 Portugal

Overall I have a wonderful trip and I am already planning my next one! When I left Madrid it was 34 degrees, I got home to snow and 0 degrees, needless to say I was not impressed!

As for stitching I haven't done much but I have got a new start to show you

Loire Castle Chenonceau by Chatelaine Designs

Just a small start so far...

Happy stitching!

Michelle






Comments

  1. What an amazing trip and it looks like you had perfect weather. Always so depressing to come back to miserable weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

My Little French Obssesion

Trophies and a Party