Putting up the Christmas Tree

Yes the christmas tree is up!



No presents under the tree yet is that is my job for this weekend! I am also toying with the idea of a tree skirt, has anybody stitched one? If you have, do they look good?

Also coming along well is my Christmas project

Before:

After:

Pattini d'Argento
By Cuore e Batticuore

Hopefully and fingers crossed I may have this finished before Christmas? Maybe...

We have had some very hot days here the last 2 weeks, 30+ degree days which is nice but I'm always inside at work! :(  boohoo...hopefully the weekend is nice and hot.

I have 3 more weeks of work before the Christmas break which I am very much looking forward to. I have stitching, walking, cycling and more stitching planned on my time off and I can't wait!!!

Here is Gingalicious enjoying the sun...



Happy stitching 

Michelle



Comments

  1. Hello from Illinois, USA...where today it was a cloudy 32 degrees! I love your santas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree. I have about 3 Christmas things out right now. Yes, the cat thermometer says it's warm. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

My Little French Obssesion