Finishes!

I am rather remiss in my postings but anyway here I am again.

I actually have finished 2 cross stitches!!!

The first is Afternoon in Provence



The second finish is the Eiffel Tower bookmark which I still have to make up


Lake Como mandala is coming along nicely, I am on the second villa and hopefully I can finish that soon. I usually only work on this at weekends hence it takes me a while to do.

Before

After

Unfortunately you can't see the sparklies in the fabric which makes it look really nice.

I am trying really really hard to finish some WIP and we all know sometime you just lose the mojo to finish a particular WIP that you have been doing for years, I know I have quite a few of those! I don't really have a rotation, I just stitch what I feel like doing but sometime I have an urge to dig out some old ones and put a few more stitches in.

It is coming into winter here so that usually means more stitching time!

happy stitching

Michelle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

My Little French Obssesion

Trophies and a Party