Loire Castle - Chenonceau Update

I haven't posted about Chenonceau (Chatelaine Design)for a while and since I have done quite a bit since the last photos of this I decided it needed it's own post!

Before -


 After -





I have started doing some back stitching on the windows, mostly because there is heaps of it and I would rather do a bit now instead of having all of it to do at the end.

I will endeavour to blog more often but I just get so busy with work and stuff! 

happy stitching

Michelle

Comments

  1. Wow, you have stitched a lot on this beautiful design since last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous building. I have started Gardens of London but it will be a while until I reach the buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Gardens of London in my rather large stash as well, Roses of Paris which I did a while ago has amazing buildings too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

Chenonceau Finished!