New Starts, WIPs and Finishes...

Finishes?? Well no, not exactly. Chenonceau is finished except for beads, photo to come later.

However I have had good progress on The Met by Mirabilia


Early Americans series by Little House Needleworks, I'm doing this as one big piece

Moroccan Town by Chatelaine, sadly the designer Martina Rosenberg passed away in December and she will be greatly missed by all Chatelaine stitchers

Christmas at the Villa by Madeleine Findley

Let Freedom Ring by Lilia's Studio, this was my Christmas Eve start

and finally Christmas At Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings, my New Years start, I'm using NPI silks for this

Stash was from the Glendon Place sale, I love these charts!


I also got this framed (after finishing it in 2015!)
Pattini d' Argento by Cuore e Batticuore




I should be able to post a photo of my finished Chenonceau next time as there aren't that many beads to put on.

Happy stitching!
Michelle

Comments

  1. Your framed finish turned out really sweet. Love the stash enhancement! I have that Santa village chart is my stash too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may get the Santa Village done for 2022 christmas...lol Might help if I actually start it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

Le Tour

Chenonceau Finished!