Welcome to my new stitching blog!
Having seen a lot of other stitchers interesting blogs, I have decided to start one of my own, and I am hoping to include lots of photos of my projects.

I mostly only have time to stitch on weekends, as I am usually busy with work and cycle training during the week, as well as learning French, so my time is quite limited weekdays but more than make up for it at the weekend, where I can plonk myself down in from the TV and watch DVDs or programmes I recorded during the week and just stitch for the whole weekend.

First up is my latest WIP which is a cushion from Britain's No.1 Cross Stitcher magazine. Its called Handmade, with Love. I really love the retro colours in this and combined with using 3 threads instead of 2, it gives it a real chunky look. It also has some buttons stitched on for a 3D look. so far it has been really enjoyable and easy to stitch, and using 3 threads is and nice change.



Fabric: 25-count Taupe evenweave
Floss: DMC

More photos to follow as I progress! I will also get photos of my many other WIPS (and I have quite a few!) as well as the ones I have finished.

Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egypt and Egyptian Garden Mandala

My Little French Obssesion

Trophies and a Party